What is the Sports Welcome Offer?
If the first bet on your new account is a loss, you will earn your wager back as a bonus bet credit, up to $250.00.
How Do I Take Part in this Promotion?
If you are a new Betway customer, be sure to opt in before making your first deposit in a Betway account and wager at Betway’s Sportsbook. To be eligible, all patrons must opt in to the Earn Up to a $250 Bonus Bet with First Wager Offer upon sign-up and deposit $10.00 or more in a new Betway account. After opt in, place your first qualifying wager!
In order for the wager to qualify for this offer, the wager must meet the following conditions:
1. The wager must be the first qualifying wager placed in Betway’s Sportsbook after patron opts in to the Promotion and makes a deposit of at least $10.00 in their new Betway account;
2. The wager must be made with betting odds of at least –300 (1.33);
3. The wager must be placed and fully settled within seven (7) days of opening patron’s new Betway account;
4. The wager must be made with real money, not bonus funds and/or other bonus bets or rewards available in patron’s Betway account; and
5. The wager may not be placed on enhanced odds (e.g., Betway Boosts or Super Boosts).
The amount of your settled losing bet (completed game, match or selection) will be credited back in the form of bonus bet funds within twenty-four (24) hours after the wager is settled. If you win, congratulations! You will be awarded standard payout from the winning wager and you will receive no bonus bet funds.
How Long Do I Have to Use the Bonus Bet Funds (If I Lose My First Qualifying Wager)?
The bonus bet funds issued if you lose your first qualifying wager are not the equivalent of cash winnings and may only be used to place wagers in the Betway Sportsbook and expire seven (7) days after being credited to your account.
Offer Promotion Period: Starts at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 03/09/2023 | Ends at 11:59 PM ET on 09/05/2023 (“Promotion Period”). If Betway decides to withdraw this Promotion prior to the conclusion of the Promotion Period, this will not impact the Promotion claim you completed during the Promotion Period before such withdrawal takes place.
1. This Earn Up to a $250 Bonus Bet with First Wager Offer (the “Promotion”) is open only to new Betway patrons who create a verified Betway account: https://nj.betway.com/signup and make a minimum qualifying deposit of at least $10.00 in their new Betway account (“Qualifying Deposit”). To be eligible for the Promotion, a patron must first opt-in to the Promotion, make a Qualifying Deposit and then place a first qualifying wager, which is a special wager made in the Betway Sportsbook in connection with the redemption of this Promotion that meets the conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions (“Qualifying Wager”) and which, if such wager is a losing wager, will result in the patron being credited an amount of bonus bet funds equal to the amount of the losing wager, up to a maximum amount of bonus bet funds in the amount of $250.00 (“Bonus Bet Funds”).
2. In order for the wager to qualify as a “Qualifying Wager” for purposes of this Promotion, the wager must meet the following conditions: (i) the wager must be the first wager placed in Betway’s Sportsbook after a patron opts in to the Promotion and makes a deposit of at least $10.00 in their new Betway account; (ii) the wager must be made with betting odds of at least –300 (1.33); (iii) the wager must be placed and fully settled within seven (7) days of a patron’s opening a new Betway account; (iv) the wager must be made with real money, not bonus funds and/or other bonus bets or rewards that may be available in patron’s Betway account; and (v) the wager may not be placed enhanced odds (e.g., Betway Boosts or Super Boosts).
3. If a patron’s Qualifying Wager is a losing wager, an amount equal to the Qualifying Wager, up to the maximum amount noted above, will be credited to a patron’s account as Bonus Bet Funds within twenty-four (24) hours after the Qualifying Wager is settled. If the Qualifying Wager is a winning wager, no amounts will be credited to the patron’s account pursuant to this Promotion and the patron will just receive the standard winner’s payout from the Qualifying Wager.
4. If the Qualifying Wager is a losing wager, any amount of Bonus Bet Funds earned will be available in the patron’s account/bet slip as funds that can be used on one (1) future wager in the Betway Sportsbook and that can be wagered immediately (but within seven (7) days) after being credited to the patron’s account. However, when the patron uses Bonus Bet Funds to place a wager, and the patron wins that wager, the patron will be awarded only winnings from that wager; the stake used to place the Bonus Bet Funds wager will not be returned. For example, if you place a $250.00 wager using Bonus Bet Funds at +150, and you win the wager, you will receive $375.00 in cash winnings, but you will forfeit the original stake ($250.00). The Bonus Bet Funds issued in this Promotion are not the equivalent of cash winnings and may only be used to place wagers in the Betway Sportsbook and expire seven (7) days after being credited to a patron’s account (unless otherwise specified in the advertising of the Promotion).
5. If you cash out your Qualifying Wager early through the “Cash Out” or “Partial Cash Out” features, you will no longer be eligible for this Promotion. If your Qualifying Wager is cancelled or voided for any reason, you may contact Customer Support to request that your next wager (provided it will be a Qualifying Wager) can be deemed to be eligible for the Promotion.
6. If the wager you place with Bonus Bet Funds is canceled, void, a push or a non-runner, Bonus Bet Funds will be automatically reissued to your account. Reissued Bonus Bet Funds will expire seven (7) days from the time of reissuance of such Bonus Bet Funds to your account.
7. This Promotion is limited to one (1) per person/household/email address. Only one (1) patron may participate in the Promotion from each household address, IP address, email address, telephone number, payment account (e.g., debit or credit card, etc.) or shared computer or environment (e.g., library, workplace, etc.).
8. During the Promotion Period, patrons must opt in to the Promotion by following the instructions on the Betway platform(s) or in the advertisement for this Promotion in order to participate before making a Qualifying Deposit in the Banking/Deposit section of their Betway account.
9. All patrons have seven (7) days from the date their new account is opened to claim (opt-in) to participate in the Promotion and make a Qualifying Deposit provided the patron hasn’t made a previous deposit in their account. Thereafter, the Promotion will be unavailable for redemption. Subsequent promotions may be available, but this Promotion will be considered forfeited. If you select “no thanks” at the time the Promotion was originally presented, you can no longer take advantage of the Promotion.
10. Patrons claiming this Promotion will not be eligible to receive other welcome offers or any other “new patron” promotion(s) and Betway reserves the right to prohibit this Promotion from being combined with other offers, bonuses and promotions.
11. Amounts deposited in your account after the initial Qualifying Deposit do not apply to this Promotion and will not be eligible to earn Bonus Bet Funds.
12. Should multiple Qualifying Wagers be placed at the same time, Betway reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, which of such wagers placed is deemed to be the first and the actual Qualifying Wager for purposes of this Promotion.
13. To withdraw from the Promotion, you must first opt-out of the Promotion. You may opt-out of this Promotion by contacting Customer Support here: https://support.co.betway.com/portal/en/kb/betway-co
14. Betway may provide an alternate reward of equal value if we are unable for any reason to fulfil the Bonus Bet Funds. Betway is not responsible and/or liable for any lost, stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, interrupted, delayed, or misdirected e-mail, reward, or Promotion-related materials or correspondence or if a patron’s e-mail address, account, or other contact information does not work, is deleted, or is changed without the patron first giving prior notice to Betway.
15. Before any withdrawals from your account are processed, your play may be reviewed by Betway for any irregular play, including, but not limited to, wagering on multiple outcomes in the same market. Betway reserves the right to decide, in its sole discretion, which activities constitute “irregular play” in connection with this Promotion and, subject to any regulatory approvals (if required), to void or withhold any withdrawals from your account where irregular play has occurred.
17. Betway reserves the right to withhold any bonus or reward if there is reason to suspect that a deposit is fraudulent or that the Promotion is being abused. Receipt of any bonus or reward may require patrons to sign paperwork issued by Betway.
18. Betway reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to exclude patrons from this Promotion or other offers, bonuses and promotions at any time.
19. All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties (defined below) from and against any and all liability, claims, costs (including attorneys’ fees), losses, damages, fines, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with: (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion; (ii) the Released Parties’ violation of rights of publicity or privacy, claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; or (iii) any typographical, human, or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation or announcement of any Promotion activity and/or Promotion item.
20. Betway is not responsible for the actions of participants in connection with the Promotion, including participants’ attempts to circumvent these Terms and Conditions or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event Betway believes you are abusing or attempting to abuse this Promotion or any other offer, bonus or other promotion, or you are likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by us, Betway may, at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from you any bonus/award or promotion, or rescind any policy either temporarily or permanently, or terminate your access to the Betway platforms and services and/or block your account. In such circumstances, Betway shall be under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be in your accounts other than your original deposited amounts. Betway reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by Betway to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions, or to be acting in any manner deemed by Betway to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated bonuses and ban such individual from participation in future offers/promotions. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
21. This Promotion is not transferable.
22. Betway assumes no responsibility or liability for: (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or communications; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the Promotion, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then Betway reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part.
23. Betway reserves all right to withdraw or change this Promotion, including these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice. Administration of this Promotion is at the sole discretion of Betway. Any questions relating to eligibility, these Terms and Conditions or any other questions concernin¬¬¬g this Promotion will be resolved at the sole discretion of Betway and its decisions will be final and binding with respect thereto. No groups, clubs, corporations, companies, partnerships, or organizations may participate in this Promotion or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Terms and Conditions to their members. YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY NOTIFY YOU OF CHANGED OR UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM ON THE BETWAY PLATFORMS (OR IN ANY OTHER REASONABLE MANNER OF NOTICE WHICH WE ELECT), AND THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AFTER SUCH NOTICE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
26. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PROMOTION ITEM AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) PARTICIPANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU
27. As a condition of participating in the Promotion, each participant gives consent for Betway to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Promotion and to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules. Any information participant provides to Betway may be used to communicate with participant in relation to this Promotion.
28. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof, nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
29. Employees, officers and directors of Digital Gaming Corporation USA, d/b/a Betway (“Betway”, “we”, “us” or “our”), Betway’s parent company, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers, distributors (collectively, “Released Parties”), and each of such employees’, officers’ and directors’ immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or receive a bonus or reward.
Visit our Responsible Gaming page here: https://us.betway.com/responsible-gaming/ to implement and learn more about the responsible gaming options available to you. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER. Excluded patrons (e.g., self-excluded patrons, patrons who appear on an intra-group prohibited patrons database, or patrons who appear on a career/professional offenders list, cheats list, or criminal offenders list) or patrons who are otherwise prevented from participating in real money wagers with Betway, or any other websites in the group of which the Betway is a member, will not be eligible to participate in any Promotion offered by Betway.
When does My First Qualifying Wager
Need to Be Settled?
eligible, your first qualifying cash wager must be settled within seven (7)
days of new account opening.