Clearing History, Cookies, and Cache
iOS Devices - iPhone and iPad.
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
- To visit sites without leaving a history, turn Private Browsing on.
When there's no history or website data to clear, the setting turns gray. The setting might also be gray if you have web content restrictions set up under Content & Privacy Restrictions in Screen Time.
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data
In the Firefox app
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Firefox app
Tap the menu button.
- Tap .
- Tap .
- Select the types of data you want to delete:
- Open Tabs
- Browsing history and site data
- Cached images and files
- Site permissions
- Tap Delete browsing data.
Desktops and Laptops
You can check your transaction history from the Game History option under Player Account. This will let you review movement of funds in your account balance due to game play activity.
$250 Sports Welcome Offer
What is the Sports Welcome Offer? If the first bet on your new account is a loss, you will earn your wager back as a bonus bet credit, up to $250.00. How Do I Take Part in this Promotion? If you are a new Betway customer, be sure to opt in before ...